Diesel – The Best Strains Online

Triple Diesel Strains
Source: West Word

Online dispensary Canada make it possible to buy strains with ease. You can also find an extensive selection of strains to choose from. In this article we will discuss about Diesel, one of the best and most popular strains available online. This is a sativa dominant strain that comes with a heavy Indica influence. It features old school genetics.

This is a high yielding strain that is known to produce huge dense buds that emit a strong and citrus odor. The smoke is full-flavored and heavy hitting. It is capable of creating a balanced effect while giving you an uplifting high. It relaxes the body and mind. 


It is known to originate from strains that were created by trans-Atlantic cultivators in the United States. Even though there is 60 percent sativa domination in the genetics of this Kush, the rest 40 percent of Indica also shows its effect. OG Kush is one of the parent strains of this Kush. This legendary hybrid comes with a high level of THC, capable of giving the users a cerebral high.

Sour Diesel is the other parent and it gives out a pungent fuel aroma which is capable of relieving pain, depression and stress.


This Kush is one of the most sought-after strains by breeders for its dense growth, compact buds and high yield. If grown indoors (with the help of a 600w HPS lamp), you may expect a yield of about 450–500 grams per sq metre. When grown outdoors, you may expect a yield of 500-550 grams per plant, with a height of approximately 175-210 cm.

The breeders in the northern hemisphere get a harvest from mid to late October. What we like best about this plant is that it is extremely easy to grow. It will take up any nutrients that come in the way.


It is known to induce an effect of euphoria and uplift a person’s mood instantly. It can boost creativity, improve concentration and make the person feel happy. This is followed by a deep mental relaxation. People with history of chronic pain and seizures can use this strain to get relief from the symptoms. 

Are They Suitable For First Time Growers?

We would say Diesel is not the best strain for novice growers as the dense buds can get fungal infections causing them to rot. It is suitable for those who have a little experience with weed cultivation. They will be able to maintain the room temperature and humidity just as required and ensure that there’s proper ventilation in the room.

If grown properly, this Kush will be ready for harvest in about 8 to 10 weeks. The average flowering period is nine weeks.

This Kush that are grown indoors can reach a height of 90-160cm. They can be trimmed and cropped to maintain the height when there’s limited growth space in the room. Experts advise not to keep this strain in vegetative growth phase for an extended period of time as this may stretch the flowering stage.